We take well-developed, proven battery chemistries and engineer them to work in exciting new ways to power the next generation of innovative products.
We help your team through a discovery process that helps them determine the burning question on their mind, “Is this possible?”
- Various form factors, flexible to rigid, flat to cylindrical, even 3-D non-conventional shapes
- Specifications: power density, energy density, cost, form factor, internal resistance, contacts, shelf life, weight, safety/abuse tolerance, human and environmental toxicity, etc.
- Packaging technology from films to more traditional stamped metal cans.
We take your specifications and create the optimum design for your battery.
- Custom battery engineering design to best fit the application
- Active material synthesis
- Separator selection or design
- Electrolyte formulation
- Cathode formulation and processing
- Anode formulation and processing
- Packaging and sealing
- Contact/Terminal & feed-through design
- Estimates of cost
We help you transition into full production of your battery and be lean from the start.
- Pilot line
- Product / Process Validation Plan
- Preproduction documentation
- Scale Up Cost Simulations
- Supply Chain
- Floor Plans
- Capital Estimate